wtorek, sierpnia 08, 2006

Warsaw - sayin' goodbye

Heya, I?m on the way again ? this time it?s Warsaw. Think I?m gonna die today or tomorrow. I hope so at least. Kinkowaaaa I?m coming, get yourself ready ? we?re gonna have some damn fun. I hope our trip to Hel (you heard me) is going to work out. It?s been a hassle to get out of the house for longer due to the severe heat which now kinda decided to take a break and ? yup it?s freezing. Anyways, I?m on the train, in the middle of nowhere hopin? it will resume it?s trip.

A teraz po Polsku. Wwa zioooom, dzisiaj bedzie niszczenie sie. Takie przynajmniej jest zalozenie na chwile obecna. Niedziela z KOchanie, bedziemy dawac rade. Chwilowo pogoda jest tak beznadziejna, ze zaczynam sie obawiac o ten nasz wyjazd na Hel, zeby byl lans bounce musi byc sloneczko... z drugiej strony nie wzialem okularow przeciwslonecznych wiec jakby tak nie swiecilo za mocno, to bym dawal bardziej rade ?. Jest zimno. Wpizdu zimno. Przerazajace. Pociag ruszyl, pisze kolejne rzeczy.