sobota, października 06, 2007

Work summary

2 months after starting my internship, on the 24th things were over. Did some ppts, presented, got even a little award. It's done... finally or not finally?

Not really sure but I know one thing. Pushing myself into the work reality so quickly is not what I want to do. I appreciate the money, the feeling of independence and responsibility. But on the other hand... i get sick - gotta go to work, have something else to do - gotta go to work, don't want to go to work - gotta go to work.

I don't want to strip myself of all the "i'm a student" benefits. I'll have time to work. 40 years of it :)

I'm really happy I could work at SK. It gave me a new perspective as to what I should focus on (or what I shouldn't focus on for that matter). And it was a great experience alltogether.