sobota, października 06, 2007

SKN - new perspective

Working is one thing, experiencing Korea, meeeting friends and just enjoying is another.

Voluntary work was basically building roofs for some houses. Well maybe not really building them, but... taking a few planks of wood, hammering them together and taking breaks. Breaks took the most time, filled with food and drinks ... ahhh I love that company :) When I heard we were about to build roofs I nearly died laughing, cause Misiu and I did a "build a roof project" for our project management class. I guess we were pretty close in theory. We just didn't put in so many lunches and snacks in between different tasks.



Fiyol called in the midst of the building. Having heard what I was doing, he immediately asked - "Is it in you contract?" :) Ahhhh my Fiori :)


We also went for "Jump" - a comic martial arts performance. It was one of the funniest things I've seen. If anyone ever gets a chance to see it - don't spare the 40.000 KRW - JUST GO SEE IT DAMMIT! Apparently Nanta is also a blast. Unfortunately didn't get to see that one.

And we did some other things. Mainly shopping - working in the biggest shopping district in Seoul (Myeongdong) is not a really good thing after all. Going to work and coming back can be filled with so many different feelings - feeling sad cause you don't have enough money to buy something, feeling lost when you get lost, feeling happy when you purchase an item, feeling poor after you paid. Overall time after work was a lot of fun. I'm really happy I could meet all of you!