sobota, października 06, 2007

Taipei


First up was visiting Andyssi in Taipei. I have arrived without any problems only to find out that Taiwan is quite entrepreneurial - even coin exchange machines allow you to invest money. Having invested some money and purchased a phone card, I have proceeded to meet Andy's friend who was to pick me up.

After some time I was in the city (another success). I met Charlotte and went sightseeing.





Later on I met Andy who just came from work (ahh great cheap labor) and made a huge mess in his room. We then took a motorcycle and went up to the top of Maokong gondola station to have dinner and see Taipei from the top.



Riding the motorcycle was whooaaa. Actually first time in my life longer than 10 seconds :)

Andy really surprised me - he took care of me so much, that he literally asked his friends to take care of me when he wasn't around. Thank you everyone - Andyssi, A-Tian, Johnny for babysitting me. And here's the story :)