sobota, października 06, 2007

Trip trip trip

Aaaa 2 weeks ahead of my trip and I have nothing. I was supposed to leave on the 26th of August and still no plan at all. Finally I put myself together with the help of Jun and Jong I got tickets. Flight plan:

Seoul -> Taipei -> Hong Kong -> Shanghai -> Xian (train) -> Beijing (train) -> Seoul

But waaait. It wasn't that simple. A cheaper version was born :)

Seoul -> Taipei -> Hong Kong -> Taipei -> Seoul -> Shanghai -> Xian (train) -> Beijing (train) -> Shanghai -> Seoul

In the end it turned out I wasn't able to get discount tickets from Beijing to Shanghai. As a result I saved 10 Euros and spent 1 extra day in traffic. Dammit. Still the trip was awesome. A big round of applause goes to Jun and Jong who helped out booking the first batch of tickets and Hyunjin for crisis-managing me in times of my Korean language weakness. Having had a rough 2 day to get everything done, I left for Taipei on the 27th. Goodbyes with some people, soju, coffee the night before and here we go!