niedziela, stycznia 13, 2008

It's over!

The plane had once again taken off – my new adventure is starting. Today, as I sat down with my mom at the airport I could not believe how far we’ve gone these past 2 weeks. Joy, excitement, panic, daily plans, exhaustion and finally satisfaction. 2 hours later I was already sitting at Fraport in Germany trying to summarize what had actually happened. With tears in my eyes, I realized – I’m coming back to Korea and I’m actually waiting for my plane right now…

Ok rewind. So what had actually happened? I used to be an exchange student, I came back and things started happening. Back home, under strong influence, I decided to submit my papers for an MBA scholarship in Korea. “What the heck, might as well give it a shot” – I thought. In the mean time I decided to do something about my studies in Poland AND FINISH THEM. I took those 11 wonderful courses and with happiness about my ambition, I was eagerly awaiting any information regarding the scholarship. After 2 months of trying to get the paperwork they accepted me, but refused to say whether I would be exempted from paying (note – otherwise I wouldn’t be able to afford it). I’m really thankful to all the people who have supported me at that time – it’s been one of the stranger times in my life – one day “yay I got another paper I needed to get”, another day “damn, the stupid paper had just been rejected, need a new one”.

In the mean time my best friend had been in the midst of trying to pass her economics exam – haha that was fun. I still have the “Mam pomysl ” paper which lead to the washing machine to “konkret sie spuscic wielka piana na polowe lazienki”. And the plan which was supposed to help us get more organized, but due to our disorganization, we never managed to actually start it. Ahhhh. Those were the days. Christmas was starting. No word from KAIST at all.