niedziela, stycznia 13, 2008

27th December 16:50

I wouldn’t forget this day ever - I have it on my phone. The moment DHL called they have a package for me. I got in the car and drove to the meeting spot, picked up an envelope and came back home. “Cyk, cyk, cyk” and the secret was revealed – I’m going to Korea. I am supposed to be there within 2 weeks. No idea where to start, what to do, how to organize. That’s one point I really don’t like about this school – it feels as if they think that going to Seoul for a year of studies is as much effort as getting on a 2 hour train ride. Well it seems it is. It only costs the involvement of 2 people, barely any substantial amount of sleep, skipped New Year’s party, total weight loss of 3 kilograms in that period, liters of coffees, angry friends and … that’s about it. No big deal.