niedziela, stycznia 13, 2008

Arrival ICN

I've arrived. It's incredible - it really felt like going back, not traveling. Fiyori picked me up and we were set to go. On the way decided to pick up my second suitcase which was flying by Lufthansa cargo. It took us 7 hours and a lot of frustrating running from one place to the other, BUT we got it. We were at KAIST at around 8:45 PM. Change of clothes, and off we go shopping for bedsheets and stuff.

My ING Visa card didn't work agian. ING is one of the least reliable services I've ever experienced to use... I've got no idea why it's not working like that.

Went out to eat some meat, have a bamboo soju and time for bed. I got up at 6 am to incur a crash course adjustment, but I'm not really sure it's working, cause it's 9:45 am right now and I'm barely awake. We'll see how things go from now on.

It's -5 in Seoul, sunny as always, there have been major snow storms in the mountains - NEXT WEEK I'M THERE for sure!