piątek, marca 21, 2014

I feel feverish aaaaand sluggish

Humm I wish I had learnt this phrase not only in Engrish but also in Vietnamese...

After realizing that some facts cannot be reinterpreted and that I am surely sick, I decided its high time to go to bed. I was shortly joined by Jamlasica on our honeymoon bed expecting some hot action, but all I got was a brief "I feel sick too". 

At 1 am in the morning both of us desperate with our current state, decided to start experimenting.

Experiment 1. Burping was a success for me which was followed up by a "I'm so jealous" by Jamlasica

Experiment 2. Force puking ended in a miserable failure for both of us even though this had our highest hopes of success

Experiment 3. Sleeping worked more or less but at least helped to get through the night without any extra attractions.




The next day was sightseeing caves and riding bikes through one of the islands. Fun fun fun especially since the overnight drama was more or less completely gone by that time.