piątek, marca 21, 2014

Ha Long do we need to stay here?

The trip to Ha Long bay started with a 4 hour bus ride. Then we boarded a ship to the bay. Got served touristy food, which our companions remarked as "fantastic vietnamese food" while me and Jamlasica were like "this was the worst crap we've had ever since we landed". After lunch sightseeing the bay started.

Well.... I was quite disappointed. I did not see James Bond gettitng out of the water. Actually I did not see anything, as the fog was so thick, we barely could see the closest islands.

After the cruise we did some cayaking. My impression - trash.

Then we got transported to an island for the overnight stay. The accomodation was awesome, food was ok too. Thing is, I already had fever and was looking forward to the night of my life :D