piątek, marca 21, 2014

Day Zero

Omg finally here. On a plane to somewhere weird and uncivilized. I gotta admitt the last few weeks were indeed a horrible time with shines of light in between when I had a chance to take my mind off work. 

I finally realized that I am going somewhere yesterday when I was hanging out in town getting the last minute shopping done. Go new camera! And... go McDonalds! I guess the Paleo dinosaurs are rolling their eyeballs now but hey - it was really yummy!

Now today - another dreadful morning under the theme "ugh I cant". But hey! I could!

I made myself an "all you have in the fridge" breakfast which included: steak, salad, goat cheese, natural orange juice. +1 for team Paleo. Although it did feel weird to eat a medium rare breakfast :D

Work was fine, although a bit hectic. And then it started - the texting:

Going to the airport
aaaaaaaa
I know, so cool!
Aaaaaaaaaa
.....
Aaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaa

And those were about the 3 last hours of my stay in Berlin :D