czwartek, lipca 27, 2006

Back in Poland again

Well that was lot's o' good ol' fun :)

Came back. I thought I was gonna diebahn on that damn bus. Took 16 hrs to get home - whereas by car it's a rough 10 hrs less. Bummer.

Mommy and daddy issued an acceptance to all the things I got - even that sweatshirt which cost a whopping lot. Good deal. Now I am in the process of getting all my old contacts refreshed.

N�rnberg felt like home. I'll definitely need to come back sometime. Lots of pure fun and excitement.

On the bus:

AB MC
DE F G
back of the bus

A - the guy drank beer and never said anything
B - the guy was sitting towards me, never did anything besides sitting and looking as if he had been dead for at least 5 days
M - me
C - a guy who apparently thought that if he got wasted during the trip, he'd fall asleep more easily
D - dunno
E - a guy who on the 28th of January 1959 moved to Germany and has lived in Amberg ever since. He felt that he has a polish nationality that is why he went shopping for antiques to Poland every month or so.
F - guy who worked at a steel mill in Germany for 4 months. Couldn't say a damn sentence. Still smelt like steel.
G - guy who worked in a horse stable. Thought 7 hrs at a steel mill daily is not that much.

That was my exciting company at the end of the bus. I think I want to study some more, so that I don't end up as they did cause it would suck.

Thanks again for a great time Lorraine. See ya in 6 years max.